We are looking for motivated consultants - Consultants who are looking for a new challenge themselves and want to break new ground in the industry.
Due to many cooperations and new acquisition strategies, we receive many customer inquiries every day, which force us to expand our team of consultants.
With a high-quality consulting concept, we are setting the course for both the customer and the consultant. We live transparency, honesty and quality, because we mainly focus on the transparent brokerage of fees. In addition to the digitization of our processes, we offer a Above-average, liability-free remuneration model and experience an above-average per capita earnings of our consultants - from the first year.
To a qualitative high quality advisory process To ensure this, we have put together different teams of experts with differentiated technical focuses, so that we are able to provide excellent advice to both companies and private individuals.
We also offer a modern, professional work environment with a very nice office on the Neckar in Heidelberg with a view of the castle.
- More consistent Expansion of the customer base and the employees of the Heidelberg branch taking into account the strategic goals of the management.
- development of Sales and customer strategies in coordination with the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Analysis, controlling and optimization ongoing sales activities
- Development of suitable measures for care and Expansion of business relationships
- creation of financial mathematical studies, which transparently reveals the costs of insurance and compares them with each other, both in terms of commission and fee
- Appointment coordination as well Preparation and follow-up of consultations
- Determination of individual insurance needs in cooperation with a qualified team - on an independent level.
- Completed commercial training in the insurance industry, ideally with a broker.
- First professional experience in sales is desirable.
- Experience in negotiating coverage concepts with insurers
- Self-confident appearance as a cooperative leader with decision-making, assertion and conflict resolution skills
- Business fluent English is an advantage
- Are you personable, open-minded and can explain financial products in an understandable and personable way?
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Professional, highly motivated team: With a pronounced welcoming culture.
- Flat hierarchies: An open corporate culture with young and dynamic employees.
- Regular feedback meetings: Close support during induction and personal development.
- Active support in professional training: For colleagues who want more, have a strong will to innovate and have a passion for design.
- An environment with creative freedom: Beyond your own workplace.
- High income opportunities: Plus a nice job with career prospects.
- Fast and digital processes: Far from the 80s sales mentality.
Our application process
Did you hear about us through our job description or otherwise? Then send us a detailed application.
We will confirm receipt of your documents by email and post by sending you a brochure.
We sift through and assess your documents. You will then be contacted by us.
We find you interesting and would like to get to know you better through a telephone interview.
This offers the opportunity to find out whether we are a good match and would like to take another step in the application process together.
If this is the case, we will arrange a personal meeting with you in the presence of a manager. You will also get to know our team, our office and our consulting philosophy.
We will take our time for the conversation, because only an intensive conversation can build trust and lead to good results.
Take enough time before making a decision. We also use this period to carefully check once again whether we can go together in the future.
Because when we work together, you can rely on us that we will stand behind our decision and give everything to support and promote you in your career.
We are pleased to meet you!
The whole InVertas team is looking forward to you!